Sign in to follow this  
Myst

Temerity Heroic and Mythic Antorus Sales!

Posted (edited)

Do you have a pile of gold and nothing to spend it on?  Do you like raid gear, achievements, titles, and mounts? 

<Temerity> is here for your Heroic and Mythic Antorus needs!  We sell carry spots in our Heroic and Mythic Antorus raids weekly, and will be doing so all the way up to the launch of Battle for Azeroth!  So if you want to get your hands on some fancy purples, pick up some titles or achievements, or ride around on a fancy demon-ghoul bat thing, get in touch with us ASAP! 

We typically do our Heroic run on Tuesday at 8pm Pacific, and then our Mythic raid takes place on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (if needed) from 8-12pm Pacific (server) time.  We now typically clear Antorus in two nights, so your sale would take place on a Wednesday or Thursday within the range of 8pm-12 Pacific time, please make sure you can make these times!

A Note on Sales Packages involving Mythic Argus and the Shackled Ur'zul Mount: We have limited availability for Mythic Argus and Argus mount spots with only so many weeks until BFA, and only so many mounts to sell in that window that aren't already spoken for by Temerity raiders.  There is typically high demand for this mount, so be prepared to be possibly have to go on a waitlist, and to pay a deposit in advance of your purchase to set your date in stone.

We do our best to ensure that we do not schedule buyers that have conflicting loot interests.  If you buy a carry from us with the intent of receiving gear for your character, we will not put multiple buyers on the same tier token, as well as try not to bring people of the same type of role for in-demand items like trinkets.  We do this to make sure every non-Titanforged piece will be yours without question.  (See notes below re: Titanforging on items)

We require a gold deposit of 30% on any Mythic or Mount sale in order to guarantee your spot ahead of time.  This is non-negotiable and we will not guarantee your carry spot until a deposit has been paid.  This insures we both are committed to the run and serves as disincentive for not showing up for your carry and leaving us with no buyer. The rest of your balance will be due once you are invited to the raid group on your specific sale date! Also we only accept Gold, please do not contact us unless you are prepared to pay with in-game currency!  The gold can be from any realm, but it must be gold!

Contact Info for Sales: Myst#1540 -- Battletag works best, I have it on my mobile and such so you do not need to catch me in-game!  You can also feel free to PM me directly via our forums if you don't mind making an account to do so! :)

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

It has been brought to our attention that shady individuals have used Myst battletags and official Temerity pages to scam people out of their money.  I DO NOT MAKE LOW LEVEL CHARACTERS TO SPAM ON OTHER REALMS.  I ONLY SPAM ON MY OWN REALM, CRZ BUYERS COME TO ME THROUGH BATTLE.NET.  My battletag is Myst#1540, any other Myst soliciting your gold for Temerity should be reported to Blizzard immediately.  You can check the btag number of people on your friends list in the tooltip on the Battle.net Desktop Client friends list.

As an extra precaution and confirmation for our buyers, I have begun keeping my buyer calendar as a public document.  The buyer can watch me add their sale to the calendar in real time and mark their deposit as paid.

You can find the calendar here

SALES PACKAGES

Full Heroic Clear 11/11 (Personal Loot) -- 400k
Includes: 

• Any Loot that drops for you on personal loot, as well as any unneeded loot our raiders get from their personal loot drops.
  • Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker Feat of Strength.
  • Your very own Violet Spellwing Mount.

Heroic Argus the Unmaker Only (Personal Loot) -- 250k
Includes:

• Any Loot that drops for you on personal loot, as well as any unneeded loot our raiders get from their personal loot drops.
  • Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker Feat of Strength.
  • Your very own Violet Spellwing Mount.

Full Clear 11/11M with Mount** -- 13.5M
Includes:

• Any Non-Titanforged* Loot that drops for your class.
  • Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker Feat of Strength
  • Titanslayer Title
  • Shackled Ur'zul Mount.

9/11M (No Aggramar+Argus) -- 4.5M
Includes:

• Mythic boss achievements for every boss except Aggramar and Argus.

Mythic Aggramar -- 1M
Includes:

• Mythic boss achievement for Aggramar.

Argus With Mount** -- 8M
Includes:

• Titanslayer Title
  • Shackled Ur'zul Mount.

Argus Without Mount** -- 4M
Includes:

• Titanslayer Title

Mythic Gul'Dan With Mount -- 1.2M
Includes:

• Any loot you want off the boss.
  • Vengeance Incarnate Title
  • Hellfire Infernal Mount

*There is a good chance any Titanforged piece that drops will be needed by someone in the guild.  For this reason we do not guarantee sale of any Titanforged pieces.  Sales of Titanforged items may happen still, but only if Temerity raiders have no need for the item.  

**A friendly extra reminder that we may have a waitlist for Argus kills.  Get your deposits in now!

We are looking forward to hearing from you about any possible sales!  If you have any questions or would like to arrange a sales run, please contact me in-game at Myst#1540!  Thank you!

Edited by Myst