geers

SoO 14/14 and Mount Run

Hey Guys,

Just wondering when you would be able to schedule a run as I will need to transfer to make it happen. I added your realid as well.

Geers#1315

I accidentally posted this in the archives as well.

Heya Geers!

I believe we have an opening for this upcoming week; if not this week, then certainly the week after. Let me confirm and I will sync up with you either here in the forums or tonight via real ID once I'm home. From there we can work out details.

Best,

Valen

Hi Geers,

It was good talking to you today. As discussed, I'm posting here to confirm the details:

Full SoO clear, with Garrosh mount on March 12th/March 13th, 7:45PM-11:30PM PST.

Let me or any officer know when you're on-server and we can guild you. We require a 50% deposit once you're on server, with the remainder due when raid begins.

As we get closer to your raid, I'll post a spreadsheet of all loot in the instance and you can fill out the items you may want. It definitely is good to have as many bonus loot coins available as well, of course, as drops aren't guaranteed, and some select Warforged items are reserved for raiders who still need them. We'll use the spreadsheet to make raid move faster and ensure you get as many of the items you want as possible!

Feel free to contact me via Real ID or here anytime. If I'm not available, Frozen (Frozendekay#1872) can help you as well.

Thanks again,

Valen

Hi Valen,

Just checking in making sure all is good from your end for a run this wed/thurs. I will transfer over tonight / tommorow as I will now be eligable to transfer my guild.across.

Hi Geers,

Yep, we're good for this week!

See you soon,

Valen