Airmankv

Want to buy (paying well)

I would like to buy the following and will pay well

Full Gold Challange 5 man clear- I would take my druid as mDPS and would like 4 temerity, I will not slow u down and can do the dps needed- 150k (37.5k each for the 4 that run me, doable in 2-3 hrs)

Full ToT Clear -let me know a price

Heroic Sha Clear - let me know

I will also be up for buying glory runs when you start selling.

Please reply here..the 5 man challenge modes would be best if we could do on a weekend or any week day after 6pm PST

Hey Airman - thanks for dropping by.

Just wanted to comment on the ToT and Sha clears - since we're in full progression mode, it's not likely we'll be able to assemble for those any time soon. Traditionally we've knocked these off during the long farm stretch between tiers, but it seems like Blizzard is finally living up to their promise of quicker turnarounds on raids, so who knows when we might get a 'break'.

Might have better luck on the Gold Challenge stuff though.

gl

Hi Airman,

To reiterate Vulg's point, we're not actively yet selling the raid achievements. We might in the future, though; I'll see if we can arrange an off-night sales run, perhaps. @Paisley or I will get back to you in a few days. Meanwhile, @Kihra may be interested in the Challenge Mode opportunity.

Thanks!

Valen

So we have 3 people already interested in selling challenge modes, with Kihra it will be 4 if not we can find someone else for sure. I assume you just want all golds and don't care about times.

How much are you paying for full golds?

Thanks for the quick and informative responses. I have seen full gold clears go for 100-133k , I would offer 150k because I would like to establish a good relationship with you guys as I intend to buy several things in the future. At this time I can not raid due to work but would still like to keep my account current until I can raid HM again. I still have several gold caps and think we can have a mutually beneficial relationship.

Friday, saturday or tuesday do any of this days work for you to do challenge modes? Would a 8 PST start work for you or do you want to start earlier?

Any of those work for me, lets start on Friday I should be able to get on around 6pm PST but can start later if needed and if we need the weekend we will have it?

Sry for inconvenience but our healer has to do something this friday, we are all good to go for saturday at 7 ST. Does that work for you? We should be able to finish before 11ST.

Also can you have mumble ready to go for this?

Edited by Netherblood

I would also like to join the guild for the runs and purchase the thundering jade serpent once exalted. I would pay an additional 100k for this and leave guild once I am exalted , if this sounds good let me know before we pull.

I would also like to join the guild for the runs and purchase the thundering jade serpent once exalted. I would pay an additional 100k for this and leave guild once I am exalted , if this sounds good let me know before we pull.

Hi Airman,

Sure, we can do that. I'll toss you an invite in-game.

Valen

I was extremely pleased with the sale your guys are amazing, full gold clear in slightly over 2hrs. Also you might be able to package the gold run sale with the sale of thundering jade mount. If you wear a guild tabard all 9 clears are just enough to get exalted.

I am still interested in Glory clears (mounts) for both Panda tiers and a heroic Sha and a ToT clear if those open before a Glory run. And I am sure Adora can attest I am a good tipper:D

Edited by Airmankv